Hardscape is all the nonliving components of you’re landscaping like patios, pergola, walkways, patio & pool decks, outdoor kitchen and fire pits. Incorporating well designed hardscaping can be challenging without the help of an expert. Pavers, travertine and many other stones can be an excellent hardscape design complement for your home. Recent study suggested that hardscaped projects can deliver a return on investment as high as 150 percent. There are many designs, styles and material options to choose from that can accommodate almost any budget. Our hardscaping options can be used on both residential and commercial construction projects.
Benefits of PQS Hardscaping/Paving
- Define spaces
- Enhance landscaping
- Extend patio usability
- Fix grade issues
- Reduce maintenance
Pavers are manufactured in various textures and colors. With a variety of patterns to choose from that suits many design ideas. A big benefit of pavers is that they can be removed and re-installed, so it reduces future service interruptions. The use of pavers is expanding rapidly. Pavers can be installed on your walkway, driveways, patios and more.
Types of Pavers
Concrete pavers which are most commonly used are made using cement and aggregates, (unlimited choices in shapes, sizes and colors) that are compressed, and then air cured to increase their strength. This offers a flexible system, weather resistant, versatility and endless design options.
Travertine/Natural Stone Pavers:
Unlike Concrete/brick pavers, stone pavers are rarely identical because stones are cut from quarries while concrete pavers are made in molds. There are different types of paving stones; bluestone, cobblestone and the most popular is Travertine. There some key benefits to selecting natural stone:
- Durability- One of the most durable material available. Some Romans paved their roads with this materials which can be still seen today.
- Aesthetic Appeal- Stone pavers offers beauty and elegance to your property.
- Travertine is an insulator, it reflects the heat from sunrays while absorbing the cool of the ground underneath it. This way, even on the hottest day of the summer, you don’t have to worry about burning toes.
- The stone is slip-proof: Aside from being cool to the touch, stone pavers are non-slippery, so you won’t have to worry about falling.
- Kid/Pet Friendly Surface- Water inevitably splashes around a pool deck, so having a slip-free playing ground can give you some peace of mind.
Call today for your FREE Consultation!
We service all of the following areas:
– Pavers Pembroke Pines – Pavers Miramar – Pavers Hollywood – Pavers Boynton Beach – Pavers Lake Worth – Pavers Fort Lauderdale – Pavers Deerfield Beach – Pavers Coral Springs – Pavers Coconut Creek – Pavers Oakland Park – Pavers Wilton Manor – Pavers Cooper City – Pavers Pompano Beach – Pavers Broward County – Pavers Palm Beach