Screen enclosures are trending in South Florida. They provide the perfect outdoor oasis for entertaining and personal enjoyment. One of the top reasons for getting a screen enclosure is to “Keep the bugs out”. In addition, these structures when facing heavy hurricane winds, need to be designed to withstand severe weather. Our philosophy is to build a strong and lasting product that will keep your outdoor living area with maximum view, free of insects while ensuring structural integrity to comply with the current Florida Building code standards.
We use heavy gauge aluminum framing with high quality hardware and fasteners to construct our screen enclosures. All pool screen enclosures and patio screen enclosures meet and exceed our Florida Building Code.
If you’re thinking about expanding your home to create a wonderful outside space you can use year-around, then a screen enclosure is a great option. Our pool & patio screen enclosures are designed to fit your needs and budget.
We engineer our enclosure to withstand hurricane weather conditions while maximizing visibility.
There are many benefits to having a PQS screen enclosures, such as:
- Keeps leaves and debris out of pool while promoting less chemical use for you pool.
- Acts as a line of defense against pesky mosquitos, mice, snakes and most other pests.
- Shade- Screen filters the UV rays of the sun preventing direct sunlight.
- Child Safety- acts as a safety barrier for your pool
Ready to “keep the bugs out” and the fun in?
Call today for your FREE consultation about pool screen enclosure & patio screen enclosure (866) 647-2846
We service all of the following areas:
– Screen enclosure Pembroke Pines – Screen enclosure Miramar – Screen enclosure Hollywood – Screen enclosure Boynton Beach – Screen enclosure Lake Worth – Screen enclosure Fort Lauderdale – Screen enclosure Deerfield Beach – Screen enclosure Coral Springs – Screen enclosure Coconut Creek – Screen enclosure Oakland Park – Screen enclosure Wilton Manor – Screen enclosure Cooper City – Screen enclosure Pompano Beach